- Dynamic team environment, where your contribution means the world
- Flexible, supportive employer
- Permanent full time or part time opportunity
The City of Charles Sturt is home to 105 diverse cultures that have made our City a vibrant and dynamic community unlike any other in South Australia. We celebrate this rich tapestry of culture within our community and define ourselves by highlighting our diversity.
The City of Charles Sturt means the world is our brand and our reputation. "Means the world" is about highlighting not only what makes our City unique, but also celebrates how important the place we have chosen to call home is to each and every one of us. There is double meaning in this phrase as we join together to bring joy, culture, knowledge and share what is important to us. That is, what means the world to us.
As an organisation of over 500 employees, we are committed to anticipating and responding to the needs of our growing and evolving community. We prioritise the customer experience and strive to create a unique and special people experience for all of our employees. We seek people passionate about what they do and who thrive on seeking creative solutions.
About the Job:
As part of the Business partnering team, this position is primarily responsible for providing strategic and operational HR, IR & ER advice and innovative solutions that support the organisations objectives. You will work closely with leaders and employees in your client groups to coach and build capacity, ensuring alignment between business operations, organisational values and HR practices.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have substantial knowledge and proven experience in a broad range of contemporary people and culture practices, gained while working within a HR advisory/business partnering model.
- Have the ability to engage and build relationships with people at all levels.
- An ability to quickly identify and understand organisational issues and challenges and provide value added solutions and advice to address these.
- Take a positive and proactive approach to your work, demonstrate resilience and the ability to support others through change, using initiate, judgement and effective decision making
- Model high standards of constructive behaviour, positively influencing leaders, teams and individuals, to support organisational objectives.
This is a permanent full or part time position and is classified at Level 7, with a starting salary of $103,398 + Super.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application for this vacancy by, 5pm Friday, 10 December 2021.
For further information about this vacancy, please view the attached position description.
Enquiries about this position may be made to Candice De Musso, Leader, People and Culture Business Partnering, 0438 810 478.
Please be advised that the City of Charles Sturt have just introduced a policy on mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination for all employees, therefore as a condition of employment full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required.
We champion unity in diversity and aim to be an employer for all people. We are committed to representing our community within our workforce, shaping a collective future together.